Capps, Ancelet, Rasmussen & Icenogle's Family Law Practice provides a full range of services for individuals in all aspects of family law, concentrating in matrimonial law. We distinguish ourselves by seeking solutions best suited to the needs of our clients, whether through litigation, settlement, or mediation.
Areas in which our attorneys concentrate include:
- Divorce/ Marital Dissolution
- Child Support and Maintenance (formerly known as "Alimony")
- Child Custody and Parentage
- Uncontested Dissolution/No-Fault Divorce
- Orders of Protection
- Prenuptial Agreements and Post-Nuptial Agreements
The Law Offices of Capps, Ancelet, Rasmussen & Icenogle in Carthage, Illinois, represents clients facing family law issues in Hancock County, McDonough County, Adams County, Schuyler County, Brown County, Henderson County, and Warren County, including the communities of Augusta, Bowen, Carthage, Colchester, Dallas City, Hamilton, La Harpe, Macomb, Monmouth, Nauvoo, Oquawka, Quincy, and Warsaw.